Follow us on...
- Sign in
- Forgotten your Password?
If you have forgotten the password associated with your email address, you may click HERE to be sent a reminder.
- Advantages of becoming a member of stylebible.ie?
Well, to partake in online chats, to comment on articles and blogs, to receive updates from us and basically to be part of our wonderful online fashion,
beauty and lifestyle community here at stylebible.ie – Also, from time to time our ‘Favourite Comments’ will receive a prize!! Yaaaay!
Becoming a member is Free and we absolutely do not sell, rent or divulge your information to any third party whatsoever – you have our word on that –
- Want your own set of StylePages here?
- Are you a fashion business, service or industry professional? Find out about how you can have a business listing and a web presence here
- Our blogger slots are now full!
- Sorry - we are currently not taking on any further writers at the moment. If you are you a fashion professional or simply a fashion lover and would like to go on our reserve list please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the subject with Blogger Reserve List
Sirona Boutique Design Showcase
- Sirona Boutique in Market St., Galway, the boutique for ethical and sustainable fashion, was host to a number of Irish Designers including Emma Manely, Lisa S-hawgi and Lorna Burton of CoraLlei as ... more »»
Snaps from the Irish Premiere Screening of SAVAGES
- Savages’ descended on Dublin’s Savoy Cinema for the Irish special screening last night (Wed 19th September) Universal Pictures International Ireland hosted the special screening of ... more »»
Social Diary Snaps from the Launch of the Shoe Garden at Arnotts
- Singer Alesha Dixon was at hand this week (Tuesday 18th Sept) to officially open the brand new, architecturally designed, spectacular space that is the Shoe Garden at Arnotts. This is the largest ... more »»
Social Diary Snaps from the M&S AW Showcase
- Ireland’s top fashion media descended upon Marks & Spencer’s Rooftop Restaurant in the Grafton Street store last night at the unveiling of the store’s elegant autumn winter ... more »»
Snaps from CASA BACARDI at Electric Picnic
- This past weekend saw another fantastic Casa Bacardi at the heart of the Electric Picnic Festival, Stradbally, Co. Laois. Some well-known faces were spotted soaking up the atmosphere at the Bacardi ... more »»
The Tall Ships Crew Party Dublin
- The Tall Ships Crew Party was hosted by the Irish Greyhound Board at Shelbourne Park. Pics by Kieran Harnett. Alicia Powell Camilla Roth and James McMillan Grace Newport and Leureen BeattieHeather ... more »»
Specsavers Irish Spectacle Wearer of the Year 2012
- Maria Gildea named Ireland’s Spectacle Wearer of the Year 2012 Pics: Kieran Harnett Specsavers celebrated the announcement of Ireland’s Spectacle Wearer of the Year 2012 at the ... more »»
The Dawn Dairies Killarney Races Ladies Day 2012
- Despite an overwhelming burst of bright colours at Dawn Dairies Ladies Day at the Killarney Races, it was a case of 'simple and chic' winnng the day. Black must be back in vogue. Event ... more »»
Launch of Guinness Black Lager
- So had you heard of this new drink? Guinness Black Lager! Over 200 people celebrated the arrival of Guinness Black Lager, the latest taste sensation from Guinness, at a unique event in the Tivoli ... more »»
Launch of the Chic Summer Festival at Kildare Village
- British model and muse Daisy Lowe was on hand last week to help launch the CHIC SUMMER FESTIVAL at the Kildare Village shopping outlet. Here are some social snaps from the event. Pics by Kieran ... more »»