Follow us on...
- Sign in
- Forgotten your Password?
If you have forgotten the password associated with your email address, you may click HERE to be sent a reminder.
- Advantages of becoming a member of stylebible.ie?
Well, to partake in online chats, to comment on articles and blogs, to receive updates from us and basically to be part of our wonderful online fashion,
beauty and lifestyle community here at stylebible.ie – Also, from time to time our ‘Favourite Comments’ will receive a prize!! Yaaaay!
Becoming a member is Free and we absolutely do not sell, rent or divulge your information to any third party whatsoever – you have our word on that –
- Want your own set of StylePages here?
- Are you a fashion business, service or industry professional? Find out about how you can have a business listing and a web presence here
- Our blogger slots are now full!
- Sorry - we are currently not taking on any further writers at the moment. If you are you a fashion professional or simply a fashion lover and would like to go on our reserve list please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the subject with Blogger Reserve List
5 Reasons to Shop at The Button and Bow Factory
- So I've come across a truly lovely, Irish, jewellery and accessory site that I'd love you all to check out. The site is ... www.thebuttonandbowfactory.com and I just KNOW you will ... more »»
Hannons of Castleisland Customer Afternoon
- (pic: Jill Hannon, Breda Galwey of HatsAhead and Liz Greehy, StyleBible.ie) Considering the wrath of #budget2013 has now been unveiled, never has there been a more apt time for retailers to come ... more »»
Blu Boy Tees.... Funky, Inspired, Creative
- So - continuing to reign in the uber cool stakes, is the quirky tee. However, trying to find one that is quirkier and edgier than the next, is no mean feat. Perhaps Blu-Boy are the answer ? A new ... more »»
Chupi Jewellery and Heather Finn Knitwear
- You will surely remember not that long ago, the marvellous Chupi, a bright young Irish designer, who was snapped up by scouts from TopShop while still only in her first year of design College. Being ... more »»
Industry Focus: Designer - Kaitlin McGrath
- The drive down to Kaitlin McGrath’s design studio entirely summed up, in one striking, panoramic moment, why I choose to live and work in West Clare. Although actually situated not too far from ... more »»
Acne S13 - A Collage brought to Life?
- Not unlike their S12 collection, the ACNE S13 show at London Fashion Week seemed to have placed a large emphasis on brighter palettes and also on the loose and billowing. It seemed to me that perhaps ... more »»
The Elaine Curtis AW Fashion Show
- Elaine Curtis Designer Boutique Carlow had their A/W2012 Fashion Show recently - top Assets models, amazing clothes and styling and lots of texture and colour. I had lots to choose from but ... more »»
Jennifer Rothwell shows at Boston Fashion Week
- Here is some really exciting news for Irish design! Our very own Jennifer Rothwell has been invited to showcase at Emerging trends Boston Fashion Week this Sep 29th. This is the first time an Irish ... more »»
SYNERGY Fashion Event - Boston Fashion Week
- The SYNERGY Events helps launch international designers and solidify Boston's place on the fashion map September 29, 2012 – After four years of successfully promoting and launching ... more »»
Betsey Johnson S13 NYFW
- Some gorgeous snaps from the Betsey Johnson S13 Mercdes Benz Fashion Week show in New York - Pics courtesy of Maybelline, official beauty sponsors of NYFW ... more »»