Follow us on...
- Sign in
- Forgotten your Password?
If you have forgotten the password associated with your email address, you may click HERE to be sent a reminder.
- Advantages of becoming a member of stylebible.ie?
Well, to partake in online chats, to comment on articles and blogs, to receive updates from us and basically to be part of our wonderful online fashion,
beauty and lifestyle community here at stylebible.ie – Also, from time to time our ‘Favourite Comments’ will receive a prize!! Yaaaay!
Becoming a member is Free and we absolutely do not sell, rent or divulge your information to any third party whatsoever – you have our word on that –
- Want your own set of StylePages here?
- Are you a fashion business, service or industry professional? Find out about how you can have a business listing and a web presence here
- Our blogger slots are now full!
- Sorry - we are currently not taking on any further writers at the moment. If you are you a fashion professional or simply a fashion lover and would like to go on our reserve list please drop us a line at email@example.com and mark the subject with Blogger Reserve List
Kendall and Kylie Jenner debut summer fashion line
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner will debut their summer fashion collection for PacSun - featurnig crop tops, T-shirts, overalls and jumpsuits - on June 22. more »»
Duchess given designer coat tribute
- Designer label MaxMara has named a coat after the Duchess of Cambridge, after she wore one of their designs during an official visit last year, causing it to sell out immediately. more »»
Sienna Miller: My personality affects my style
- Sienna Miller thinks she will always be associated with the hippy look because of her down-to-earth personality. more »»
Helen Mirren to be new face of Marks + Spencer?
- Dame Helen Mirren is reportedly the new face of Marks & Spencer after being spotted taking part in a shoot at London's St Katharine's Docks on Sunday (16.06.13). more »»
Ke$ha tries to show off her legs
- Ke$ha is hardly ever seen wearing trousers in public because she likes to show off her super toned legs. more »»
Patricia Field 'disappointed' by John Galliano vilification
- 'Sex And The City' stylist Patricia Field is surprised John Galliano is still being shunned by the fashion world two years on from his racist rant. more »»
Hilfiger is inspired by American pop culture
- Tommy Hilfiger is inspired by American pop culture and packages ''everything that American culture has to offer'' into his brand more »»
Caroline Winberg: Professionalism is key for models
- Supermodel Caroline Winberg believes the most crucial quality models need to last in the industry is the ability to remain polite and professional at all times. more »»
Christopher Bailey praises Romeo Beckham's 'impeccable' taste
- Christopher Bailey was amazed at how professional and fashion-conscious 10-year-old star Romeo Beckham was during his debut modelling shoot for Burberry. more »»
Cara Delevingne branded a 'dwarf' by Marc Jacobs
- Cara Delevingne was once called a ''dwarf'' by Marc Jacobs and banned from appearing in his autumn/winter 2012-13 shows because she didn't fit in with his other models. more »»